I began by designing a couple of different templates in varying different colours. The first of which ended up being a bit too small to function as a practical website; I think I got a bit too carried away with the whole graphic design side of things. But I did like a few things about it, so decided to transfer them to my second design.
In my second design I decided to expand on the way that my logo cut out the side of the page, but this time I opted to use the full logo as opposed to just the 'A', this way it would allow me to maintain the essence of the first design, but have a much larger page to display any information that would be present on my site. And again, I made a few different colour variations. I also added different colour buttons for the different sections of the website. I also decided to colour coordinate the background colour of the website to represent each main section; one for home, profile, portfolio and contact pages.
With the designs complete, the next step was to develop the actual website using Flash. So check back soon for an update on when the site goes live!